Ashley's Apples!

Daily dose of cheer and happiness!

Media and Memory

on April 14, 2014

full_8393_44007_FiletCrochetTeddyBearBabyBlanket_2

When I was little I just couldn’t do without my baby blanket.
It was the most beautiful thing IU had ever seen. It was silky and soft and good smelling blanket for sure. My great grandmother had made it for me right before she died so it was very special to me.
It had blue,green,red, and yellow bears on it and they all had blue and green bows on the bears.
While I had it, I would name each of the bears and then rename them the next day.
That’s why it was so special… because it was made out of love and care for me by my great grandmother.
Without it, I would have never fallen asleep or never stopped crying!
See you in another blog post!

3 Responses to “Media and Memory”

1. chloem233 says:

when I was little I also had a blanket that my grandmother gave me. Mine was soft with patches of color that have long since faded. it was special to me when I was a baby and i could not sleep without it.

2. caitlyne719 says:

I also had a blanket as a kid! (I think everyone did) I had to sleep with it also or else I would end up crying for the whole night. I love how you said that it was special because it was made out of love, and also hoe you used an ellipsis fir more emphasis. Great job!

3. dylano609 says:

As a child I too had a blanket to comfort me. I wrote a blog post if you would like to go check it out. I believe this to be a well written post and I loved the detail you went into about your blanket. Good job and keep it up!