Ashley's Apples!

Daily dose of cheer and happiness!

Reflections: Seventh Grade

on May 8, 2014

When I first arrived in August, I expected chaos. I thought all the 8th graders would beat me up and make
fun of me but at least I had something to be proud about… I was co-captain of the WRMS cheerleading squad. I was so excited when I found out but I’m not here to talk about that.
But I soon realized that there was peace I school. I mean the 8th graders never beat me up or made fun of me and I was still co-captain so all was good in my school life.
By October, my life had settled down and I was finally getting comfortable with my teachers and my schedule and I had already made a lot of new friends! I started feeling a lot more confidant about the year and about knowing my way around the 7th grade hallways.
Eventually, I figured out that 7th grade wasn’t so bad I mean besides all the homework and cheer after school everyday, it wasn’t really all that bad when I got used to it. I mean everybody says 7th grade is the worse of all grades but personally I think that it’s actually pretty easy if you do all of your homework and turn it in on time.
In seventh grade I learned….
•Discipline
•There are consequences to your actions
•And how to have fun while still being good and doing your homework
As the year comes to a close I am excited and yet very scared to go into the eighth grade. I am excited to get to do more sports next year and the explore more things in life and move on with my life getting closer to going to high school.
If I had to do it over again, I would do it all the same.
My advice to next years seventh grader is
•Always bring all your supplies to all classes
•If your teachers tells you you can, then bring a snack to third period because you will be very hungry by then
•Always do your homework especially major grades because they will hurt you a lot if you don’t do them.
Good luck to all incoming seventh graders!!